Landscape design is “interior decorating” for your outdoor spaces. The landscape design experts at Greenbloom can help create attractive and functional outdoor spaces for homeowners and commercial sites and can make your vision come to life.
Planting Trees, Shrubs, and Perennials
- Role of The Designer
- How you plan to use the space is the focus of the designer to create your outdoor refuge.
- The designer will take both the immediate and future needs into consideration to design a space which will adapt to your changing requirements.
- Benefits of Having a Landscape Designer
- Can help you define your needs such as space to entertain, a play area for children or pets.
- Offer professional insight and ideas you may not have considered.
- Have formal training in what is involved with landscape design such as plants, space theory, and design principles.
- If the scope of the job is beyond your initial budget, the designer can help you prioritize which aspects to implement now and what can be added as your budget allows.
- Landscape Design Can Be Divided into Two Categories
- Softscape – This area deals with the actual garden beds and lawns, such as plant material, organic materials, and lawns.
- Hardscape – This area deals with the structural aspects of the design such as fences, stone work, decks, and gazebos to name just a few.