You know that the exterior of your property is important for making a great first impression on visitors. While this is true, what have you done about the plant and leaf displays inside?
Indoor planting in condominiums and commercial properties helps to spruce up the interior, make it more welcoming, and add a pop of colour to your business. To manage your commercial property planters, hire professionals who are trained and experienced in interior plantscaping and maintenance.
Planter services for condos and commercial properties will help with the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of your indoor plants and planters.
As a full-service company, we provide interior plantscaping services that include:
• Monthly Replacements: To keep your planters looking fresh, clean, and perfectly manicured, you need them replaced every month. We can also provide you with a variety of seasonal flowers so that your building interiors match the season and latest décor trends.
• Variety: Enjoy a variety of plant and leaf styles to suit your building’s exterior and interior design. Whether you want blooms at your entrance to welcome guests or you prefer to stick to lush foliage, you can choose from a variety of plants throughout the year to suit your tastes.
• Cleaning and Maintaining: With daily watering, your planters can become dusty or muddy. With a professional service, you do not have to clean, weed, or worry about the planters. Instead, weekly or monthly (depending on your preference), your Greenbloom team member comes out and cleans up your interior planters for you. Our staff also aerates and cultivates the soil inside your planters so that plants stay healthy.
• Watering and Pruning: Weekly watering, pruning, and removing dead leaves keeps your display looking pristine.
• Shining Foliage: Nothing makes indoor planters stand out more than when the leaves are bright, healthy, and shining.
Hire the Team at Greenbloom for Your Interior Plantscaping and Maintenance
Greenbloom offers commercial plantscaping for interiors. From malls to public lobbies to installing tropical plants in your office, our team will help you design a display that is breathtaking and integrates well with your current design. Furthermore, we offer seasonal displays and holiday planting to keep your commercial property looking trendy and festive.
Contact our professionals to discuss your design and maintenance needs. We offer one-time services as well as weekly and monthly contracts. Our interior services can be done as a stand-alone service or part of your exterior maintenance too.